Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a good deal on 22's

they are 22 x 9.5 w/265/35r22

it is close in the back, if i hit a small bump i can feel it scrub, what can i do to give it the lift i need to clear them?

thanks

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
i got a good deal on 22's

they are 22 x 9.5 w/265/35r22

it is close in the back, if i hit a small bump i can feel it scrub, what can i do to give it the lift i need to clear them?

thanks
they have these things called lift cups for 3 inch lifts for 22's or 24's, they go under your springs but you prob have to get chevy truck shocks becuase obviously your car will be 3 inches higher than stock , you can find these on ebay for under 200 dollars and they are easy to install you just have to lift the car off springs...... i have not seen or ridden in a car w/ this yet but i know thats the easiest and cheapest way to do it probably besides professional installation for who knows how much:eek:

hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
lift 95 caprice for 22 inch wheels

man if its just hitting the frame a little then hit the parts store and order some skinny spacers , if rubbing something else then try the rubber blocks in the springs or air shocks or just clearance it/roll the fendertrim - seriously......you dont want 3 inches of lift for a minor rub

·
Registered
1 Posts
they have these things called lift cups for 3 inch lifts for 22's or 24's, they go under your springs but you prob have to get chevy truck shocks becuase obviously your car will be 3 inches higher than stock , you can find these on ebay for under 200 dollars and they are easy to install you just have to lift the car off springs...... i have not seen or ridden in a car w/ this yet but i know thats the easiest and cheapest way to do it probably besides professional installation for who knows how much:eek:

hope this helps
what kind trucks to get and what year truck shocks would fit ss impala ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts