Impala Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
They are HID so they do get hot but not melt the headlamp hot. As for mounting I will try to take a picture and post it but right on the side of the light. The picture will describe it better.
Did you have any issues with condensation? Its like a rain-forest in each of my headlights. Its dry as a popcorn fart here but looks like a fresh shower inside the headlights...

·
Registered
480 Posts
I never had any condensation issues before some idiot backed up into me and I had to replace the right headlight, now that one gets a wee bit along the lower edge. From what I can gather from research that I did is the seams may not be perfect and the only way to fix it would be remove the headlight and bake it in an oven.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I never had any condensation issues before some idiot backed up into me and I had to replace the right headlight, now that one gets a wee bit along the lower edge. From what I can gather from research that I did is the seams may not be perfect and the only way to fix it would be remove the headlight and bake it in an oven.
Nice, Ill have to think that one over. Ill do some looking at baking the headlights. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im done, they look nice but now I've got the relay buzzing like a angry bee. Feels like an electric shaver. Just going to replace the dust covers, and get the brightest halogens I can and go that route. Wasted enough time and money on this.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts