Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First a quick how to removal.. heatgun and fishingline or floss behind it. (I used my knife.. impatiant plus it will be hidden behind badge anyway)
Night shot

Day shot

Sunset shot

Comparison to standard (golden)bowtie-black one vs white one-

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Cool! :clap:

I thought about doing that in RED.
But the only ones I could find looked sooooo dang big I decided against it. :gaah:
Is that the one for the Cobalt?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ebay post was for the cruze. But its the same bend shape and hieght. Just a tad longer. I love it. I want to do a red one in the back but I can't bring myself to drill a hole In my trunk for a 13 $ china emblem. Plus if I ever wanted to go back the hole wouldn't be covered by factory badge

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
702•LTZ;564515 said:
The ebay post was for the cruze. But its the same bend shape and hieght. Just a tad longer. I love it. I want to do a red one in the back but I can't bring myself to drill a hole In my trunk for a 13 $ china emblem. Plus if I ever wanted to go back the hole wouldn't be covered by factory badge
The Cruze, really?

That's the one I thought was too big. :bang:
Evidently it isn't too large at all.

I also wanted it for the rear, not the front.
I was planning on running it to the brake light so it wasn't on full time...

I appreciate the info!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They can be any color.. but post is only for white red and blue.. but it is only 13 $ so I wouldn't feel bad trying to pull one apart. I just don't have the time. Iv got 4 retrofits to do on 4 different chevys as soon as parts arive. Going into 12 impala, 11 aveo, 10 cobalt and 05 impala. Not lookin forwars to the 05 tho -.- with that perma seal crap

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Disapointing update.. ugh china let me down.. looks like imma take it apart a nd remakr it when I get done with sll my other projects.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I tried to show it in pics. But the center of the bowtie is reflective.. like it should be and wss upon install now its mostly frosted and non rrflective on most of the inside. And the reflective layer is starting to peel up on the bottom. I know is was a 13 $ china special but damn..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts