Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just making sure I have the latest System Software on my 2017 Impala. I contacted Chevrolet and they told me to take it to the dealership. I’m just wanting information on the latest System Software and if I have it.

Thanks

My Current Software: 84156709

Michael

·
Registered
74 Posts
i need my 15 to get update. looking for the "afterblow" to keep the A/C from smelling like ass when it comes on...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hello,

Just making sure I have the latest System Software on my 2017 Impala. I contacted Chevrolet and they told me to take it to the dealership. I’m just wanting information on the latest System Software and if I have it.

Thanks

My Current Software: 84156709

Michael

The only way to check to see if your vehicle is current on all software is to have a dealer connect it to a GM Tech 2 device, and it will search for any updates based upon your VIN.

There can be updates to certain Impala models, based upon the options contained on the car.

If you’re still under warranty, your dealer should provide this service as part of the warranty.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only way to check to see if your vehicle is current on all software is to have a dealer connect it to a GM Tech 2 device, and it will search for any updates based upon your VIN.

There can be updates to certain Impala models, based upon the options contained on the car.

If you’re still under warranty, your dealer should provide this service as part of the warranty.
Thanks for this information. I will have this done on next service.

Michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts