Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to Clean out the basement. This is a great opportunity to pick up spare or replacement parts. Have a good lot of parts for sale. Bear with me. I might not get it all listed today, but I will try. All prices are indicated with shipping unless to CANADA. Will have to add some more for shipping to you if you're in CANADA.

I accept paypal and money orders. PM for payment information.
SOLD!OEM Delco 02 Sensor. has two years and 20K on it. Maybe you need a spare test sensor. New $60+ SH. $12 Shipped.

SOLD !AC and PS bracket. Make an offer.

Circuit Breaker Box. Has 12" leads on it, and two 20 amp circuit breakers inside. Forget what I paid. $11 shipped.

SOLD !MSD 8226 (old design) GM Ignition Coil. Over $50 new. Used for two years, no issues, resistance measures out. Goo on the coil is from using expoy to try and hold fish paper on it. $10 shipped.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SOLDDD!!!PCV hard pipes. One sandblasted, other isn't. $8 Shipped Each.

Stock Fuel Pressure Regulator. 145K. With Walbro Pump and Racetronix harness vacuum on pressure was 42psi. Vacuum off was 48psi. Did not leak on car. Just removed and replaced with new since it was 1psi over spec (47) and wanted to eliminate as cause of problem. New these are $80+ shipping.
$14 Shipped.

·
Registered
1 Posts
pcv hard tubes

Do you still have the pcv hard tubes? I can't send a pm until I make 5 posts, can you send me an email ([email protected]) If anyone else has the hard tubes, rubber ends, intake pvc grommet, or right side pcv tube let me know by email.
thanks
Brad

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
More Parts for sale :)

Walker Brand 3 Wire 02 sensor .Purchased Brand new, and used it for 3,000 miles. I ended up using a a 4wire Delco Sensor for the legacy, so I took this one out...

Part # is 250-23083. Retail is $50+ S&H.

SOLD!!!!Stock LT1 Valve covers.

OEM American Axle 1330 Series Stock Ujoints. brand New! Denny's sells these puppies for $26.95 each + shipping. I'd like $20 shipped for both. The only modifying you will have to do is cut some of the end off the snap rings since they are not the service snap rings (service rings are more open). These use the snap ring caps. I dont know of anyone who'd have access to the nylon injection retaining rings the factory uses, but if you wish to have those, I can include them with the joints.

SOLD!!Ebay Oil Fill Cap.

As usual I accept paypal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts