Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a 1967 impala sport sedan, would prefer one that is driveable since i'd drive it home from wherever, don't mind if it needs some tlc, would be ideal

Thanks in advance if anyone has one or knows of one somewhere

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
eBay, Craigslist, AutoTrader Classic, those are good one's to start out at.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, been looking on there for quite awhile, every once in awhile one or 2 pops up, so looking here too

·
Banned
574 Posts
You should be able to locate this vehicle in Hemmings Motor News, sold down at Barnes & Noble Bookstores or most any larger newsstand.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still haven't found one so if anyone finds one and doesnt want it give me a heads up please

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should be able to locate this vehicle in Hemmings Motor News, sold down at Barnes & Noble Bookstores or most any larger newsstand.

Good luck with it.
none in this months, funny only 6 67s and all were 2 door

back to the search

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well looks like i found one, just a regular 4 door sedan not the hardtop sports sedan, which is fine with me, absolutely great deal and beautiful will post pictures after i pick it up

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Found the car online, and it was in north dakota, rebuilt 350 engine, now has about 2000 on it after driving it, completely gone threw, original paint and interior.

The interior needs some work, new carpet and headliner but the rest is beautiful, the paint job needs restored also, especially after the long trip but shes beautiful, will post pictures later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts