Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been ghost for a while, had alot going on, family changes etc. Which led me right back to here, where I started . I no longer have my 2010 Impala, I now have my third Bubble Chevy, a 1994 Caprice SS . My first car ever was a 1992 Caprice, with the rear wheel skirt and all . I then had a 1995 Caprice/Impala CLONE, which had the 4.3 Liter in it and we swapped it out for the LT1 . This time, I knew what I was looking for and what I wanted, I found a 1994 which had already been swapped with the LT1 . (Obviously it would be better if it came stock with it, but this one didn't) . Now let me tell you why I feel so comfortable with it, everything works, from he A/C, to the knobs on the dash, with no cracks even around the stock radio . I am still in the process of figuring out everything that has been changed on the car . It has not been molested, but the things that HAVE been done, have been done right, which is the way I like it . Yes, it has POSI, BUT I do not know what gear ratio, (and I want to find out.) It has platinum racing spark plug wires, new shocks and a clean leather interior with only a slight blemish on the driver side . Also it has a nice intake, (K&N), so I dont have to waste the money on the name brand intake since it has already been done HA . It has some nice, black steelies with rear tires slightly taller and wider than the front ones( I forget exact sizes). It really is clean and drives great . My only complaint is that the exhaust that has been put on is too loud without having enough quality . They are duals that let off UNDER th back seat of the car, it has a nice resonation under the car at times, but at other times, its almost "ratty" . I am gonna be looking for a new pair of mufflers and maybe even a resonator in the near future . I just do not know how to weld, so I am going to find a shop to put them on once I get them . I also want a TUNE very badly, because I would be willing to bet that depending on what car the LT1 came out of and the PCM, a tune would be WELL worth the money !:dunno:

I guess this entire thread is just to reintroduce myself to the LT1 world again and start filling my head with LT1 specs and such so I can do what needs to be done, whenever it happens... :hope::devil:

Feel free to compliment or VERBALLY throw eggs at my new Chevy, I will post a few pictures and I am also always open to new ideas ! Thanks HAppy New Year !:yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Pictures

I don't know why the first picture is the only large one, it may be the way I saved them into my computer .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Nice!

Reactions: KingNick21

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
I f**king love the way it's! Just need to be lowered IMO, and Happy New Years to you too!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot :yahoo:

I usually only lilke to get cars that are unmolested, but to me it seemed like this may have been a consensual molestation HA . I like how it is not over done, and I feel comfortable because everything is not "Rigged' up . Although sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do !

I would also like to get a radio antennae, it looks sleeker without the light pole sticking out of the hood, so hopefully I can find one that fits, AND appeals to me . I WILL NOT break into my radio myself this time, I have to have it professionally done, because if they break my "woodgrain trim" around the headunit, that's on them, not me lol . (Already underestimated her power in the rain......Had to do a 360, or hit the curb.....AND I WAS NOT GOING TO HIT THE CURB LESS THAN A WEEK AFTER I GOT HER:dizzy:) The female did not have so much with that one, she was tripping, I felt bad ...:biggrin:

P.S. Since the back tires are thicker and wider, I really have no room for lowering, depending on the aftermarket Apex springs that were installed, it may already be slightly lower than stock...I still have a few things to learn about her .

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
:eek:k3:She's purrddee! I like it! Is that a Lumina steering wheel? She's clean, too!:beer:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
looks good, time to change your signature again

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I keep trying to modify the signature, but for some reason I am having trouble, but I wont stop trying . It cant be lowered much more, the rear wheels are fat and wide as HAIL .:eek:k3: I still need to figure out where the computer and engine came out of when they were swapped and would like to get a tune, other than that, I havent even found an oil drop on the driveway so I cant complain . The stupoid speakers in the fron are still stock 20 year old worn out technology, so I will be replacing those when I have the time .

ALSO I HAVE NO HORN !!! I am assuming the steering wheel was swapped also and I dont even see the horn under the hood anymore, I may hold out until I can afford to install another train horn like in my first bubble chevy .

I already have HIDs, but I intend to eventually get HALO EYES HA ! I am debating on what to do about the hood hole where the hood ornament used to be . If I can find a cool enough sticker I may just stick it on, but then again maybe not...

Eventually:
Train Horn, Upgrade Speakers, HEADERS, Computer TUNE, and something with the hood.....

I been looking around at some ideas of the new LED light strips seeing as how they do make decent quality ones now, and also the orange or chrome trim strips in a few select spots would look good I think ...

:dizzy: Everything costs money nowadays...even food :hope:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I have not been able to change my avatar picture, or edit my ABOUT ME info, change signature, etc . I have tried about every single day . Maybe I need to post more before it will let me change anything again ?? I shall continue attempting the Quest of Updating every chance I get . :sex: I never seen this smiley before !! HA !! Good Times, Good Times .

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Very cool!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
P.S. Since the back tires are thicker and wider, I really have no room for lowering, depending on the aftermarket Apex springs that were installed, it may already be slightly lower than stock...I still have a few things to learn about her .
you could slightly roll the rear fender arch to get the wider wheels to tuck up in there better.:idea:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts