Impala Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So you're basically back in black...

Looks nice. So do you have the 1LT with the 4 cylinder or the 2LT with 6?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Thanks sir.
Yea I know about crappy gas mileage. My 02 Sierra extended cab truck gets about 12 mpg in the city which is mainly where it is driven. I only put maybe 3,000 - 4,000 a year on it so that helps.
The wife mainly drives our Impala, I would love to have another one for myself to drive, 4 or 6. Beautiful and damn nice riding cars.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So what year is that one IceMachine and why would you take out the stereo? That's gonna be a pretty hard feat I believe.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I was referring to where you said you need the stereo installed. I guess you meant speakers and amps, not the actual head unit?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That exhaust looks pretty good on that car livedavid but I still think the LTZ setup looks better. I wouldn't mind putting some tips on mine but not sure how to do it with the stock bumper. Having them come out below would probably be way too low.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I never understood why people like taking pics of their headlights looking straight on at them. A picture showing how far they put out light down the road would be more impressive to be honest.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
it was a reference to how bright they are IN YOUR FACE,

dam man, you really needed to throw salt in the thread?
Just saying, I don't understand why people take pics of lights staring straight into them. All lights are bright if you stare into them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts