Impala Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just picked up my 06 SS loaded 38000 miles blueish/violet color, very good condition, and I'm thrilled with the car. Don't know what others are getting, but I drove the car home (central Maine) from New Hampshire 200 miles qand got 24.5 mpg locked on at 72MPH. Seems respectable to me. This (the SS) is a very nice car. Jay

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello all,

Just picked up my 06 SS loaded 38000 miles blueish/violet color, very good condition, and I'm thrilled with the car. Don't know what others are getting, but I drove the car home (central Maine) from New Hampshire 200 miles qand got 24.5 mpg locked on at 72MPH. Seems respectable to me. This (the SS) is a very nice car. Jay
First thing welcome to the Forum, Sounds like you got good gas mileage, I have to ask how did you not want to really run it and see what that 5.3 V8 would do:biggrin:? You will really like the car and if you do a few MOD's you'll see even better Performance:cool:.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let the dogs run

Oh when I first tried the car out, I let the dogs loose several times. Wanted to make sure tranny was solid. Exceleration is might I say,,,,,brisk! I couldn't be more tickled with the car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That's about what I average on the highways. bout 19 city.
I GET 14 CITY???WAT CAN CAUSE THIS???BESIDES MY SIZE 13 FOOT,LOL(LEAD FOOT)

BUT LONG DRIVES AVERAGE ABOUT 27 HWY...

2008 SS IMPALA 5.3 LITTER (LS4)
K&N REPLACEMENT FILTER
MOBILE 1 5W 30 W/MOBILE 1 OIL FILTER
CHEVERON 91 OCT.(ONLY DA BEST)

:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts