Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2017 Impala LTZ from my local dealer when I took my 2018 Traverse in to have the paint and interior protection done, It was the service loaner they gave me for the day.... I always liked my friends 2016 Impala and since they made me a deal i could not refuse on it, only had 1900 miles on it and it is the matching red to my traverse. I have always been more of a truck person but this car is so awesome and performs like a rocket ship...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congrats! We like pictures!

I am waffling right now. Would love to buy what you just got, but I have the a 9th gen 14 1LT 4 banger, It's been a great car with only the leaky tail lights issue.

The biggest hold up, is the terrible resale when trading or selling. I just test drove a 17 Silverado LTZ crew. Very nice, would love to have it just for being up high and the resale value is high on 4x4's. But if gas goes back into $3.50 plus area, it's going to hurt.

Wife has a new body style 14 1 LT crew and absolutely loves it!

Pat

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have to upload the pictures of it when i get my mac back from getting the logic board replaced. picked up a little Fujitsu lifebook running Linux on it to have a laptop while my mac is being fixed and have zero clue how to load pictures on it. so far it is a sweet car and fast too. thinking im glad i kept my 2016 colorado for storm chasing since i dont think i would want any of these 2 anywhere near severe weather for a while. course that is what i bought my 2016 colorado for. plenty of room for storm chasing and being a crew cab doubles as a hotel room too.

·
Super Moderator
18,447 Posts
Welcome!:beer:

:nerd

PICS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts