Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And my driver window will not work...I thought maybe it was a fuse but I do not have an owners manual and do not know where to look?? Also....my cd player is not working...Is there ne1 out there that know where to look? I know where the fuse boxes are but can not tell what fuse goes to what? I have tried looking up a fuse box diagram but....no luck!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
And my driver window will not work...I thought maybe it was a fuse but I do not have an owners manual and do not know where to look?? Also....my cd player is not working...Is there ne1 out there that know where to look? I know where the fuse boxes are but can not tell what fuse goes to what? I have tried looking up a fuse box diagram but....no luck!!
You should be able to find out what fuse goes to what on the back of the covers of the fuse boxes. There's one each side of the car, I think the fuses you are looking for are on the driver side, but the driver window wouldn't be the only one not working if it was a fuse. You may want to try a new switch, alot of people let them get wet or it may have just wore out.:wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i've had my window stop workin on the driver and passenger side. it is the switch they are known to go out. i got mine from the junk yard for like 50 bucks. if you go to the dealer i think its like 80 to 100 bucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts