Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just added MagnaFlow SS Mufflers/Resonator/SS Tips and Exhaust was built by Austin ProMax in Tacoma,WA. Best $700.00 I have spent and it sounds so good and you can feel the power :biggrin: nice:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just added MagnaFlow SS Mufflers/Resonator/SS Tips and Exhaust was built by Austin ProMax in Tacoma,WA. Best $700.00 I have spent and it sounds so good and you can feel the power :biggrin: nice:cool:
IS THIS A CAT BACK SYSTEM,AND DOES AFFECT THE WARRENTY????:confused:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Yes it's a cat back and NO it doesn't affect your warrenty. Intake, exhaust will not void but a chip will.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes it's a cat back and NO it doesn't affect your warrenty. Intake, exhaust will not void but a chip will.

Right,right but I've asked @ tha chevy dealership where I bought my whip they say it will void my warrenty if I add an intake and exhaust not approved thru tha dealer...did u do these 2 yo whip and did affect yo warrenty?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right,right but I've asked @ tha chevy dealership where I bought my whip they say it will void my warrenty if I add an intake and exhaust not approved thru tha dealer...did u do these 2 yo whip and did affect yo warrenty?
You should be fine with CatBack system and the ColdAir system Also.:cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts