Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatss up b-body guyss?! My name iss charles and i own a 96 impala ss. I love to work on my car and i go to George Batess automotive for answers to all my questions, whatss up Mr. George, Angel, Mike and the rest of you guyss right there @ the shop, much love to all you guys right there for what you do to keep these rides alive. Please fill me in on any Impala runs coming up. Hope to learn alot here and met some very good people that share the same love for these great cars. Nice to meet you guyss!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Whatss up b-body guyss?! My name iss charles and i own a 96 impala ss. I love to work on my car and i go to George Batess automotive for answers to all my questions, whatss up Mr. George, Angel, Mike and the rest of you guyss right there @ the shop, much love to all you guys right there for what you do to keep these rides alive. Please fill me in on any Impala runs coming up. Hope to learn alot here and met some very good people that share the same love for these great cars. Nice to meet you guyss!
Welcome, you're on the right track going to GBA, smart guys there and they will keep you in the right direction. Ask them about WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering car show this 18-20 Sept in Las Vegas. Come on out, you will have a great time!

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts