Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please post 1-4 pics of your ride to be entered into the voting which will begin at about mid-July. Limit 10 entries, then the thread is locked until mid-month. Thanks! :beer:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I'll try this again. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^No, we will have to leave it as is. We will use that one pic of instead when we move to the voting poll.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I Will...

Try this again as well :D

Switched Up My Sign :) This one is plexiglass, sandblasted with a nice little slogan! :)

Lit Up! :)

Sorry if my sign offends anybody!

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Someone needs to tell MinnesotaMike to enter his is clean.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Yes. Are yours?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Lots of nice rides.

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
aww man, you dont have any of the police pics? its funny, you and i have the EXACT same rims in our pictures

·
Registered
412 Posts
aww man, you dont have any of the police pics? its funny, you and i have the EXACT same rims in our pictures
haha i was just guna say that

na i been busy and havent had a chance to do a nice shoot yet...dont worry aug will 9c1 with new mods :icon_lol:

and what about you change your avatar already!

·
Registered
2 Posts
im new here, seen this thread. i would like to add mine if i can... it's only a 3.4 base but i have put a little bit of money into it and still have a pretty big list to go. what you see: new halo headlights, blacked out tail lights, tapped and thread steel rims for the 9c1 caps, painted all gray molding color match car, removed original pin stripes, custom grille bowtie to match car and wet black paint and 20% tint. would love to go 5% but the law and I always seem to bunt heads..thx

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.