Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck and Merry Christmas! :beer:

Attachments

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Man, this is a tough month. I can't resist that tire smoke though..

·
The Unscrupulous Lt. Colonel
1,077 Posts
Tough month indeed, boils down to the next 24 hours. I remember a couple months ago, i had a land slide lead, and whomever the winner ended up being sure as heck wasnt me. LOL.

Then the next month, just a set of wicked cars that month, ended up with me being in a 3 way tie til the last 24 hours, and whomever the deserving winner won. LMAO. So yes, we got tire smoke, the w bodies looking good as usually, some old schools which are always tough to beat, and myself. So its going to be interesting.

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Crime scene is that your everyday car? Cause if it is you really keep it in spectacular shape :beer: . I mean mines my first car and I don't even have my drivers license yet lol. But I make sure there is no water anywhere near it so she ready when I am. I still have to do a couple of things to her to make her road ready. But I cant wait and am saving up and can't wait to drive her! Even though I ride around in a parking lot and try to go where I can so I'm safe.. But I make sure she's running like a champ! So good luck to everyone this month!!!
:yahoo:

·
1,077 Posts
Crime scene is that your everyday car? Cause if it is you really keep it in spectacular shape :beer: . I mean mines my first car and I don't even have my drivers license yet lol. But I make sure there is no water anywhere near it so she ready when I am. I still have to do a couple of things to her to make her road ready. But I cant wait and am saving up and can't wait to drive her! Even though I ride around in a parking lot and try to go where I can so I'm safe.. But I make sure she's running like a champ! So good luck to everyone this month!!!
:yahoo:

I got to say, you got my body style Impala SS. That thing is sweet:eek:k3:. Cant wait to see what you do to it hot rod wise. LOL. Yes this is my everyday car, for the time being. I had a black SS earlier this year, same year 96 and it was totaled. So after picking this one up, i literally grind my teeth when im forced to drive it everyday to work, because i love these cars so much. They are so special to me, and i acted a dumb ass fool when somebody broke into my black car last year, then when i was hit head on, i couldnt crawl fast enough to get my hands on the at fault driver that caused the crash. So with this one, if a bird shits on it, id spend warfare to find it and turn it into a hotwing. LMAO.

I was really considering getting another w body impala, but i really need a truck. My son for some reason has asked for another black car (making reference to my first SS). So i really have my eyes set on a Roadmaster/Caprice Wagon. If i can get my wife to make up her mind, we will likely get another w body impala. But either way to the point, i really want to park my SS so i can do what i want to do to it, and keep it in that great shape its in.:hope:

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
I got to say, you got my body style Impala SS. That thing is sweet:eek:k3:. Cant wait to see what you do to it hot rod wise. LOL. Yes this is my everyday car, for the time being. I had a black SS earlier this year, same year 96 and it was totaled. So after picking this one up, i literally grind my teeth when im forced to drive it everyday to work, because i love these cars so much. They are so special to me, and i acted a dumb ass fool when somebody broke into my black car last year, then when i was hit head on, i couldnt crawl fast enough to get my hands on the at fault driver that caused the crash. So with this one, if a bird shits on it, id spend warfare to find it and turn it into a hotwing. LMAO.

I was really considering getting another w body impala, but i really need a truck. My son for some reason has asked for another black car (making reference to my first SS). So i really have my eyes set on a Roadmaster/Caprice Wagon. If i can get my wife to make up her mind, we will likely get another w body impala. But either way to the point, i really want to park my SS so i can do what i want to do to it, and keep it in that great shape its in.:hope:
Wow man a lot has happened to your imp's! i am ripping my hair out just thinking if that would of happened to me. I cant wait to have mine with all the stuff im planning on getting for her! Hopefully i will see in the future that you'll have another w body! Good luck!!!

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
:happy1: Going down to the wire.

·
1,077 Posts
Wow, i had a feeling this might happen. LOL. Still a little over an hour and a half to go. Things can change.:eek:k3::beer:

·
1,077 Posts
Congrats man. :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.