Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family owns two Impalas, an '08 1LT and an '09 LS. Post some pics if you or someone you know has more than one of the same car (i.e. Camaro, Impala, etc.) They don't have to be the same year, or even generation, but if you have some loyalty to a specific model, show it off.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
What the hell is with the wipers on both cars? Oh, and welcome. Never had twin cars, but it would be cool only having to keep up on one set of TSBs, common repairs, etc.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
^They're vertical for either cleaning or blade replacement.

And, yeah. It would be nice knowing they would be on a similar schedule.

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had just washed them, so that's why the wipers were up.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
My parents each had a 91 B body when we moved back here. A Roadmaster (mom) and Caprice/Impala not sure which it was really (had an electrical fire and died) then an Olds Estate wagon (dad).

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
haha....the first pic made it look like the car had a flower bonnet on or something at first, I was like awww how cute, a girls car, then I realized what was what....didn't mean to slam your car, just didn't get what was loading up at first.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I applaud your use of the black steel wheels and chrome lugnuts btw, they look great and I think it takes guts to go that route when chrome or polished billets are the norm! If only someone would start selling chromed dust caps then they'd truly be a modern day spider cap!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm envious of whatever state you live in for not having to have a front license plate. I'll post a pic of mine and my brother in law's car tomorrow.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Aint that the truth

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'm envious of whatever state you live in for not having to have a front license plate. I'll post a pic of mine and my brother in law's car tomorrow.
HAHA! I live in WI. Front license plates? We don't need no steenking Front license plates!! I took off the mount for the front once I found that out on mine, and used the bolts from the front license plate holder on the cuda to mount it on the back of the caprice. Now neither of my cars have one. :eek:k3:

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have a diverse family of cars.. my 1987 Ford Mustang Gt vert, 2007 Impala SS and a 2009 Nissan Murano SL..

My mom/dad own 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXL and a 2008 or 09 Subaru Forester LL Bean Edition.

My brother has a 2008 (newer style) Mazda 6 Grand Touring.

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I applaud your use of the black steel wheels and chrome lugnuts btw, they look great and I think it takes guts to go that route when chrome or polished billets are the norm! If only someone would start selling chromed dust caps then they'd truly be a modern day spider cap!
Thanks, I've been running that look despite everyone in my neighborhood over 55 asking me if my hubcaps were stolen. And I live in WV, where the engineers seem incapable of designing straight roads.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here is both of my Grand Prix's my 05 (white) and 06 (silver) before I got rid of the white one to get the Impala. I hate to say it but i feel i made a bad decision. I bought my Impala before reading about the tons of problems they have lol

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yah i loved my white GP...but it had higher miles and uses a quart of oil every 1,000 miles and i didnt like that lol... the silver 06 has lower miles and is faster (06 was a major tune change for gp's).

The plan was for my wife to drive the Silver GP and I would drive the new Impala, but after driving the Imapala for a few months I Like driving the Grand Prix much better...it has sportier stiffer suspension and accelearates much quicker

1 - 16 of 16 Posts