Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question is, how can I fit 22 inch rims on my 2003 Impala? I've been all around the web looking for a straight forward answer and I just can't seem to find one. Now I KNOW there are people riding around w/ 22's on their Impala in similar model years! So how do they do it? Lift or no lift? Rubbing or no rubbing? How bad is the rubbing? What will it do? Can I really just hammer the strut cup? What about spacers? U-bolt lift? WTF!!?? P.S. Don't respond to the thread if you don't have an answer, you can save all that... "You'll look like a drug dealer" "Those rims are too big" "I like hot wheels rims" self righteous BS.... Thanks

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
LOL dont worry, sometimes we choose to become as dumb as the post author. I predict this thread will be much fun very fast.

·
Registered
47 Posts
LOL dont worry, sometimes we choose to become as dumb as the post author. I predict this thread will be much fun very fast.
lol Bates you always know how to make me laugh. As for the OP, dude seriously? Go check out a Rim Shop and get them to pre-fit you. That way you can check the look and the size. Different people get them to fit in different ways. It depends on the Wheel size, Rim size, Offset, there really is too many things to change for us to give you a straight forward answer.

For future reference, Don't start your question off by insulting peoples opinions.. you might get better answers that way:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks EU4IC, not the solution to my problem, but at least a straight forward answer. Plus, when people make statements like some of those I mentioned initially isn't that insulting the preference of the person asking the question? You'll look like a drug dealer? Really? Thats not insulting? Im not even going to get started on the racial implications in a statement like that. As for Mr. Bates touche my friend, this is not over lol.... Its all in good fun

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Not that its all on a level headed playing field I will disclose this to you Jay.... My original reply to your post, it was a funny avatar agreeing with your statement about the BS and things people were automatically going to start thinking about the wheel size/appearance. However when faced with a sharp reply, I tend to let things flow and wait patiently with the prison shank....lol :biggrin: It's all good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts