Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want the super sport and appearently they only produce em in the middle east i dunno wut da deal with that is but if i can get it shipped how much would that run at

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They only produce them for the Gulf arabs like Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain. The gulf arabs love this car because of its large size and good air conditioning (A must for desert heat). I am sure they are not built to US emissions standards so even if you managed to ship one back here, you still could not get it registered legally anywhere, so I would say find yourself another model and drop the idea !

Regards.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how did you find out about them in the middle east? i would check out the car website and email them about it in the contact email if they provide one

·
Registered
729 Posts
Probably possible, but I bet it would be pricey, and plus would they be right side drivers? Also would they meet our emission standards?

We'll soon be getting our own line of rebadged Holden vehicles soon anyways. The first being a Ute, which will be a Pontiac. Lots of people are calling for it to be named the El Camino.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts