Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just my 2013 Impala back from the body shop. Had all the body damage fixed up and then had it wrapped red and black two-tone. I was hoping to get in on the IOTM action!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hasn't been a winner posted since June. There was a tie in July and it broke it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I planned on entering mine next year once I installed the new parts I have. Waiting until after winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
774 Posts
I don't think the admins come on here as often anymore quite a shame. I hope this forum doesn't end up like NAIOA

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
I apologize everybody!!! Been super busy with work and my many projects (too many projects, not enough time)

Haven't been able to keep up with the forum let alone IOTM for a few months. I'll do my best to make sure that it doesn't fall by the wayside.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ya bring back IOTM. I won last December so I'll be able to throw my car in if there's one for next month :)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I apologize everybody!!! Been super busy with work and my many projects (too many projects, not enough time)

Haven't been able to keep up with the forum let alone IOTM for a few months. I'll do my best to make sure that it doesn't fall by the wayside.
Maybe its time to make more forum moderators? :)

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
If there is enough interest, I can figure out how to do the IOTM stuff and get it started back up again... Maybe we should just do one every other month or even quarterly instead of monthly - simple because there doesn't seem to be enough participation for a monthly contest...

Thoughts?

Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
Been busy with the holidays. But I really want IOTM to come back. I only entered once and that was with my old impala. If people are interested to get this going again I’d be willing to attempt to make IOTM stickers. Does impalaforums have a Instagram? Trying to think of ways we can increase traffic to gain active members.

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Been busy with the holidays. But I really want IOTM to come back. I only entered once and that was with my old impala. If people are interested to get this going again I’d be willing to attempt to make IOTM stickers. Does impalaforums have a Instagram? Trying to think of ways we can increase traffic to gain active members.

Man an impalaforums IG will be dope.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
Man an impalaforums IG will be dope.

Yeah I mean it would advertise the site to more people. They could post pictures of IOTM winners showing off some badass impalas. Best part it’s free. If I owned this site I’d be all over it, hell if this site was ever for sale I’d consider purchasing it. Increasing the traffic to the site is needed imo. As of right now it’s pretty much just the same people posting. IOTM offers friendly competition that shows off unique builds.

·
3,934 Posts
Yeah I mean it would advertise the site to more people. They could post pictures of IOTM winners showing off some badass impalas. Best part it’s free. If I owned this site I’d be all over it, hell if this site was ever for sale I’d consider purchasing it. Increasing the traffic to the site is needed imo. As of right now it’s pretty much just the same people posting. IOTM offers friendly competition that shows off unique builds.

I agree, we can only do so much promoting the forum. We just need something to attract the impala riders. Last thing we need is for new members to join and see a dead site.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree, we can only do so much promoting the forum. We just need something to attract the impala riders. Last thing we need is for new members to join and see a dead site.

Exactly. We need to get current members active. Would you join a dead site, probably not. If you did you wouldn’t stick around very long. I helped run a couple sites before and was a high up administrator on one of them. Ended up stepping down because I didn’t have the time to fulfill the position. Anyway I know how important it is to keep the site active. It looks bad having parts of a site with no new posts in months. IOTM could be something to draw people in. Possibility sharing their builds and knowledge.

·
3,934 Posts
Exactly. We need to get current members active. Would you join a dead site, probably not. If you did you wouldn’t stick around very long. I helped run a couple sites before and was a high up administrator on one of them. Ended up stepping down because I didn’t have the time to fulfill the position. Anyway I know how important it is to keep the site active. It looks bad having parts of a site with no new posts in months. IOTM could be something to draw people in. Possibility sharing their builds and knowledge.

Giveaways and i even seen others do calendars. Winners of each month will be on a calendar!. Now that will be cool.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Giveaways and i even seen others do calendars. Winners of each month will be on a calendar!. Now that will be cool.

Honestly that’d be really cool. Hell I’d pay for a calendar with my car in it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts