Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is in excellent condition and has the carfax report my only disagreement is the color and the price seems kind of low for such a good car. Its $12,995

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's not to many miles for the car. But it's to many miles for a year old car. What was it a rental car? Check for abuse.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, you're looking at a 2002 BMW, and then this?

64K miles on a one-year old car tells me that it was either driven to death by a travelling salesman, or possibly a rental car.

If you could talk the dealer into taking maybe $10K for it, and pay CASH, it's a good deal. Would I take out a loan on a car with that many miles and a very uncertain history? No way.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I agree. Sounds like a rental.

Look around, you can find a car with a lot less miles for the same or less price.

If it was a company car used for outside sales then the seller should have all the maintence records.

I agree, there is no way I would take out a loan on a car like that.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I agree. Sounds like a rental.

Look around, you can find a car with a lot less miles for the same or less price.

If it was a company car used for outside sales then the seller should have all the maintence records.

I agree, there is no way I would take out a loan on a car like that.
Step away from the car, I repeat step away from the car. There are plenty out there, that is an insane amount of miles for a year old. Look for an SS, your smile will thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts