Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new on this Impala forum today. I'm not sure how to introduce myself. I'm an Impala owner. My father has been having a problem with his 1969 Chevrolet Impala Custom 2 door hard top Air Conditioning/Heating Control unit. The fan speed switch (left side of the over and under side slides) that controls the blower speed broke some years ago. I bypassed the fan speed switch (broken linkage suspected) and possibly another circuit (2nd plugs bypassed) with jumpers so he can have AC. Long story short. He purchased a rebuilt control unit and we are seeking the most efficient way to exchange the control unit without breaking anything. Im sure there is a specific place (within this forum) to post. I'm not asking any answers here. If my introduction is too long or unnecessary. My apology is here and now. Im hoping to find and share some good information here (1969 Impala Custom pretty much all original) Thanks. Have a good evening.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. I'm new on this Impala forum today. I'm not sure how to introduce myself. I'm an Impala owner. My father has been having a problem with his 1969 Chevrolet Impala Custom 2 door hard top Air Conditioning/Heating Control unit. The fan speed switch (left side of the over and under side slides) that controls the blower speed broke some years ago. I bypassed the fan speed switch (broken linkage suspected) and possibly another circuit (2nd plugs bypassed) with jumpers so he can have AC. Long story short. He purchased a rebuilt control unit and we are seeking the most efficient way to exchange the control unit without breaking anything. Im sure there is a specific place (within this forum) to post. I'm not asking any answers here. If my introduction is too long or unnecessary. My apology is here and now. Im hoping to find and share some good information here (1969 Impala Custom pretty much all original) Thanks. Have a good evening.
Welcome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts