Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 1995 SS Impala a couple weeks ago... i just turned 18 but it's been like 10 years I wanted one. I wish there would be a club close my home, i'm kinda alone on my island, i'm in Montreal Canada... anyways, hi everybody!

·
Registered
8 Posts
in the process

Hi, my name is Cliff and im residing in the middle east. My dad has a car dealer ship and he just recently brought in a 96 Impala SS. He was asking me if i could find a buyer for it, however after i took it out for a spin i simply fell inlove with the car. You can really feel the power(after years of driving a Sunny) even though it drinks fuel like sipping pinacalada from a straw...its a worthwhile drive to the nearest gas station...lol.everything is standard and nothing has been modified yet.
Im still in the process of deciding whether to buy it from him instead or just sell it off to someone else.
But if i do get it, the first thing im going to replace is the air filter and fit in a cold air intake and later ill change the mufflers. Ohwell till then ill keep you guys posted..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts