Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Impala Fanatic
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Wanted to let you know about my main business - what pays the bills (barely) and keeps me in new toys! :yahoo:

At DieCastFast.com we have thousands of different diecast model cars, mainly in 1:18 and 1:24 scales, even a few Impalas, though the '96 we had from Jada Toys is all gone and the UT Caprice police cars are long discountinued. I guess we specialize in 1:18 diecast muscle cars.

Check us out and I'll be sure to keep you posted with any new Impala models we get. :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Yeah!!! Talk about working with a dream! I sell clothes under the same theme(Jacket lookalikes from movies and videogames).
But this seem really cool! How do you sell? Via internet only? Hmmm, I want to sell that stuff too... (EDIT: I mean selling your stuff... Not stealing your business and now I found an affiliate link... :eek:k3:)
Do you take custom orders? -Meaning could you make a diecast of a customers car?

·
Impala Fanatic
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No custom orders. The manufacturers tend to make in quantities of at least 500 at a time and since they're Oriental, it's very difficult to communicate with them.

Yes, we're 99% internet sales with a few customers here to our small warehouse. We started quiet about 10 yrs ago and now it's our main business. It is alot of fun, though very slow right now.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
No custom orders. The manufacturers tend to make in quantities of at least 500 at a time and since they're Oriental, it's very difficult to communicate with them.

Yes, we're 99% internet sales with a few customers here to our small warehouse. We started quiet about 10 yrs ago and now it's our main business. It is alot of fun, though very slow right now.
Ah, I tried to do business with the far east too. Not for me for various reasons.
Mexicans are so much easier to work with, open to changes, high quality though not always as quick as you wish.
Business is slow here tambien(too). But slowly increasing every month. I guess Im in the same phase as you were ten years ago. Sold everything and started my business 11 month ago! :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Summers here hopefully everything picks up for both of you i want to start my caprice used car sales lmao ive done it w/ all my other b bodies thats y i dont have them anymore:bang::bang:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts