Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012-2013 Impalas
2014-2015 Impala Limited

I’ve spoken with Will and It’s all about supply and demand. If he see’s enough replies of people requesting them, we will get them. Which makes sense. So if you’re like me and have been searching for one unsuccessfully, all you have to do is reply stating that you want one and together we can make this happen.

Peace and Blessings.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm definitely interested in purchasing one. Hope to see the intake manifold spacer and 80mm throttle body return.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012-2013 Impalas
2014-2015 Impala Limited

I’ve spoken with Will and It’s all about supply and demand. If he see’s enough replies of people requesting them, we will get them. Which makes sense. So if you’re like me and have been searching for one unsuccessfully, all you have to do is reply stating that you want one and together we can make this happen.

Peace and Blessings.
Definitely Interested in the combo with the throttle body too but will suffice for the intake spacer alone. This car can be woken up with E85 trifecta tune.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely Interested in the combo with the throttle body too but will suffice for the intake spacer alone. This car can be woken up with E85 trifecta tune.
Hell yea. Once we get about 2 or 3 more people to confirm interest, ima let Will know that there’s definitely a demand for a one time restock

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hell yea...I was late joining the Impala life so I missed out on all of the goodies lol
Me too. BTW, how did you get in contact with Will? I heard that its hard to reach him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012-2013 Impalas
2014-2015 Impala Limited

Peace and Blessings.
I'm definitely interested!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update from Will:

“I'm in line for the waterjet machine to have a run cut, give me until the end of next week and I'll be ready. Can sell them separate for $200 or as a package with the 80mm for $525, and if anyone wants a simple intake system I can put together 3.5" open cone intakes setups for $225 to make a full package.”

As soon as he tell me he’s ready to take orders, ima notify this forum!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Update from Will:

“I'm in line for the waterjet machine to have a run cut, give me until the end of next week and I'll be ready. Can sell them separate for $200 or as a package with the 80mm for $525, and if anyone wants a simple intake system I can put together 3.5" open cone intakes setups for $225 to make a full package.”

(y)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Update from Will:

Waiting with money in hand for both throttle body and spacer.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts