Impala Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, is anyone interested in the Overkill 3/4" manifold insulator? After emailing Will at Overkill, he said he planned to make a batch of them soon, but the more demand we show, the quicker the batch will get made. These would be for the 2012+ or the limited impalas. If you have any interest, leave a comment.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
65 Posts
Are you talking about the Extendolator? I'm not sure Will is the person to contact for those. I just received mine from Jason (JacFab) and I had it in less than a week. He's also available through email for any questions you have. Actually, I'm most surprised you even received a reply from Will !! I can't get a hold of him for anything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, is anyone interested in the Overkill 3/4" manifold insulator? After emailing Will at Overkill, he said he planned to make a batch of them soon, but the more demand we show, the quicker the batch will get made. These would be for the 2012+ or the limited impalas. If you have any interest, leave a comment.
Hey man thanks for the update I'm tryna order it bit don't kno where to go to order it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you talking about the Extendolator? I'm not sure Will is the person to contact for those. I just received mine from Jason (JacFab) and I had it in less than a week. He's also available through email for any questions you have. Actually, I'm most surprised you even received a reply from Will !! I can't get a hold of him for anything.
I also have major issues getting ahold of will, but from my understanding, Jason no longer makes them. Would you mind providing a link to where I can order?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man thanks for the update I'm tryna order it bit don't kno where to go to order it
Still no word from him. As far as seeing if you are able to order one yet, just visit his website. Still says on his website that more will be made spring 2021.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
65 Posts
I also have major issues getting ahold of will, but from my understanding, Jason no longer makes them. Would you mind providing a link to where I can order?
Will obviously either never checks his Gmail or just doesn't care anymore. It's annoying to me since I've spent alot of money on his products and it's clearly says free retunes for the life of your car with new mods.

Link above in previous reply for spacer ordering.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will obviously either never checks his Gmail or just doesn't care anymore. It's annoying to me since I've spent alot of money on his products and it's clearly says free retunes for the life of your car with new mods.

Link above in previous reply for spacer ordering.
Yeah I know. I have since found another tuner that is great with these cars and always replies within an hour or so. But yes I already contacted Jason and those spacers will not work for the 9th gen impala. I have a 2012 before they switched to the new body style. It sucks because it’s the last piece I need to be officially done with my car. It has the cams in, underdrive pulley on, 80mm throttle body on (had to slightly bend the high pressure fuel line since I don’t have the manifold spacer yet).

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
65 Posts
What tuner did you find that does these cars ? Didn't catch you had a 12, yeah the spacer won't work for that. Did you get the Mace cams ? Cams would be my last mod but I would have to know they added a significant gain vs cost and labor install.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What tuner did you find that does these cars ? Didn't catch you had a 12, yeah the spacer won't work for that. Did you get the Mace cams ? Cams would be my last mod but I would have to know they added a significant gain vs cost and labor install.
Add me on Snapchat and I will get you in contact with the tuner. He does it much better than Will at overkill in my opinion. I can also tell you about the cams there as it’s a lengthy story. My Snapchat is aaronwynn93.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
65 Posts
Add me on Snapchat and I will get you in contact with the tuner. He does it much better than Will at overkill in my opinion. I can also tell you about the cams there as it’s a lengthy story. My Snapchat is aaronwynn93.
Don't have the snapchat sir. PM your number thx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts