Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I have a problem with my Impala. I have a 2000 Impala and the instrument cluster lights, the radio & climate control lights do not work at night. I checked the fuse and that is good. The all the other interior lights work. The brake lights work as well. If I turn the lights manually it still does not work. The Chevy dealer told I probably have a bad cluster. I did not take it in and hook it up on teh computer though. I was hoping someone had the same problem or could give me an idea on where to go from here. All comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all.
I have a problem with my Impala. I have a 2000 Impala and the instrument cluster lights, the radio & climate control lights do not work at night. I checked the fuse and that is good. The all the other interior lights work. The brake lights work as well. If I turn the lights manually it still does not work. The Chevy dealer told I probably have a bad cluster. I did not take it in and hook it up on teh computer though. I was hoping someone had the same problem or could give me an idea on where to go from here. All comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
I have the same prob with my 2000 Impala. Its the dimmer switch. The switch that you turn on the dome light with, it also dims all the lights on the dash. replace the switch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts