Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to wire the angel eyes wires on aftermarket head lights in an 07 impala

·
Registered
6 Posts
do you want them on with the parking lights? do you want them on their own switch? or on with the dims? do you have DRLs? tell us what you want to do with the angels and we can help you out better.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wired mine (2004 SS) to the driving lights. Here's how it looks

I will take more pictures at night. Im not sure if the wiring is the same on the aftermarket halo lights for the 2007's but I wired mine into the blue (+) wire and the black (-) wire going to the turn signal. This makes the halos & LEDs stay on with the driving lights but not blink with the blinkers.

·
Registered
657 Posts
the wiring on the 07 lights will be a little different, i think. im pretty sure those come with CCFL halos and the ones for 00-05 come with LED halos. i have mine baked apart right now trying to make the halos brighter.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Let me know how that works out Wedebrook cause i just got mine back finally and are gonna put them in today. I want the halos to be brighter cause the headlamp blinds out the halo.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i already bought some 55000mcd leds to put in, but they really dont do all that much, so im considering buying a CCFL setup from somewhere like DDMtuning and wiring it in. i really want the halos to be visible during the daylight.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yea that would be pretty hot. I was thinking about putting some red LED's in to change the color to go with the red accents on my car.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i would love to do that, but i dont think the friendly area po-pos would like it if i drove around with red lights on the front of my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts