Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I've been looking online and found quite a number of things that I would deem "freakin' insane" or just "really damn cool" to have in my impala. Nobody said i was gonna ACTUALLY GET any of these things, but the thought gives me a chuckle. What do you think? got any ideas yourself? post 'em here and give some feedback on the stuff I and others have posted!

My list:

Horns: Wolo Road Warrior Amazon.com: Wolo Model 845 Road Warrior DD Chrome Plated Roof Mount Air Horn Kit: Automotive

Wolo dixie Horn: Amazon.com: Wolo Model 430 Plastic Five Trumpet Musical Air Horn Kit , Plays DixieLand Song - 12 Volt: Automotive

AOOOOOGA horn Amazon.com: Wolo Model 330 Oooga Sound Fun 12 Volt Horn - Pack of 1: Automotive

Stickers:

1) LOL Do NOT MESS IMPALA Warning Decal Sticker SS CHEVY | eBay
~$5

Air Ride (might actually do this someday but it's last on my very long list of stuff to do) The Hoffman Group - Autoloc - Helix Delux 2 Compressor Air Bag Suspension System w/ Digital 2 Preset AirCommand Controller

A few things I've discussed with my friends for laughs-

Speaker System that plays nothing but the speed racer theme and other music from the show

PA system for harassing other drivers at red lights (HEY- YOU IN THE RED EXTERA- MOVE YOUR ASS)

Ice Cream man PA speaker (my friend did it... he makes one hell of an entrance everywhere he goes)

Death Race-style fake machine guns and metal armor (Ex: "The Tombstone")

And the list goes on... laugh if you want... call me an idiot... whatever- have fun and lets see- what are some of your other ideas FOR YOUR IMPALAS?

(other cars are ok, but impalas specifically)

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I like the sticker. Not sure I would get one but it is cool.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Not impala I know, but have you guys seen the side mirrors for the vettes that say "objects in mirror are mustangs"?

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Id like Benders: If you can read this I ran you over...

<-- Futurama abuser.

I once saw a Lamborghini with Ferrari and Porsche logos crossed over like on an old ww2 fighter plane... hehehe

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Crap? These are quality items. In fact I have several in my car. Next is 26" rims and a 12" lift

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
True... :eek:k3:
26 inch riims and a 12 inch lift, I have said myself, "That looks like crap.... they should be ashamed"... but the thought did cross my mind once "damn..... I would never want to own it, but I think I'd like to drive it..." lol

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh and just as a general announcement, I've decided I AM getting a Wolo Truck horn- I might get the Wolo Cheif which is a legit FIRETRUCK horn. I'll hook it up as a secondary for New York Traffic, ya know? when the guy from Jersey decides he can fit a 20 foot car in a 15 foot gap between me and my friend on the expressway...

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might buy the sticker, but wouldn't put it on the car.
it's small, so I'd try and stick it on the dash under the windshield- something subtle- so it doesn't tempt assholes, but it still makes a statement to friends lol

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
I thought about a CB and a PA. There's a ton of guys on CB around here, PA for assholes.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought about a CB and a PA. There's a ton of guys on CB around here, PA for assholes.
I have a few people with CB's too actually- I was gonna get one once I get the more important things.

I have a friend with a big red Nissan Extera (hence my nod to him in the original post) and he got the PA- he is such an obnoxious pain in the ass but it's funny :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
For get the CB I just want a really loud PA system, lol.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I used to have a cb in my car, but the antenna was too redneckish for me. The pa is still under the hood though.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I used to have a cb in my car, but the antenna was too redneckish for me. The pa is still under the hood though.
I picked out a little 12 inch tall antenna with a magnetic roof/trunk mount. I have a small dent in my roof from an experience I will not explain (lol) so the trunk sounds like a better idea if I go for it

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Mine actually had the factory option when new of the CB. Cable is still there but not converted to run scanner radio. If you notice on the back left side of my car is a black flex whip antenna. Just need a new scanner, on my list just not priority right now.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
^Next on the list is a 12" lift and 28" rims. He'll be saving his $ for awhile.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts