Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're 255/50/17 right?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What other sizes work? I've read and it seems that some people don't think 255/50/17 is any good. Something better?

·
The Unscrupulous Lt. Colonel
1,077 Posts

·
1,077 Posts
What other sizes work? I've read and it seems that some people don't think 255/50/17 is any good. Something better?

What exactly are you trying to get from your tires, if i may ask?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What exactly are you trying to get from your tires, if i may ask?
Just a street tire. I plan on only using them in the non-winter parts of the year. Im going to put the 9c1 wheels on for the winter. But I do want the tires to be able to handle rain obviously. Thanks for the help

·
1,077 Posts
The 255 series are good for that then. Mind you they are wide which is a good thing for traction. Evertrek or Goodyear are pretty good tires.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 255 series are good for that then. Mind you they are wide which is a good thing for traction. Evertrek or Goodyear are pretty good tires.
Okay thank you. I have a feeling chirping the tires in between 1st and 2nd won't be very easy anymore haha

·
1,077 Posts
Im fairly certain you will. LOL:eek:k3:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Since you have a B-body... check out this forum if you havent already.. Dedicated to the B-bogy style cars and alot of great info. Just try to do a seach before asking random questions.... or the old schoolers will flame you. lol j/k

Chevrolet Impala SS Forum : Chevy Impala SS Forums

·
Registered
83 Posts
im running Federal SS595 right now in the 255/55/17 size. They do pretty damn good in the rain compaired to my last set of tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts