Impala Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some people with the 8th gen Impala SS have a grill with "SS" instead of the Chevy emblem. I've looked on multiple websites for it and cannot find one. Does anyone know where I can get one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have seen some people with the 8th gen Impala SS have a grill with "SS" instead of the Chevy emblem. I've looked on multiple websites for it and cannot find one. Does anyone know where I can get one?
You have to order the SS emblem online. I got mine from eBay for about $30 I think. Be certain you are getting the door emblem and not the smaller rear trunk one though. Hope this helps.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille

Sky Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Cloud

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Window

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ok, it is the door emblem, I thought there was a specific grill for it. Do you just take the Chevy emblem off and then use the 3M tape on the emblem and put it on there over where the chevy emblem was? or is there something else you have to do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to order the SS emblem online. I got mine from eBay for about $30 I think. Be certain you are getting the door emblem and not the smaller rear trunk one though. Hope this helps.
Oh ok, it is the door emblem, I thought there was a specific grill for it. Do you just take the Chevy emblem off and then use the 3M tape on the emblem and put it on there over where the chevy emblem was? or is there something else you have to do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yea, that's what I did. But I hear there is a grill that is either blank or accommodates for the SS emblem. I didn't wanna bother with that so I just replaced the bowtie. Plus you can barely tell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts