Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the rims and tires from a 2012 Camaro SS fit an 06 Impala SS?:dunno: Sorry if I sound like an idiot but Im new to the game. Thanks so much for the input.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Would of done that a long time ago if the lug pattern was the same. There's a site that makes factory repros for a lot of gm cars. Im sure they will make you a set but that's gonna be a lot of $

·
Registered
288 Posts
I wonder how camaro wheels would perform on a ls4 impala though. It would look sick... And plus you would have to run rubber bands.. 245 35 20s.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Glad you agree on it looking good so Ill have to do some improvising. I bought a whole set off of a friend for $300 he needed cash fast so I have them to resell or put on the SS if I figure something out.

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
I too wish they'd fit... If they did, I'd be schemeing for a set of wheels off the 2013 ZL1 Camaro. Them would look might sweet on Papa SSmirff... :eek:k3:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Aside from the lug pattern, Camaro = RWD wheel. Impala = FWD wheel.

I would only buy wheels made for your car that look like you want. Adapters are an unsafe idea.

Buy the right wheel for the application :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SRT8 rims would look sick to but those 300s ride low. Haha They almost looked stances and slammed stock. I'll find something fellas trust me. Until then....happy driving!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
x2 black out and tint

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.