• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
it was brought to my attention. that the administrators took someone off of ioty do to some " irregularities " I want to set the facts straight that Arizona is a driver, he asked me to vote for him on this site. I also asked my friends to vote for him. its sad to say im a chevy lover hoping to do more on this site. but after seeing the admins acting this way. I feel that I do not want any part of this site. that sad

·
Registered
33 Posts
At least when you look up in GOOGLE search, my car has 7 pictures posted for nice ride. You can , and might ban me from this site..who cares..At least my ride will always be up WORLD WIDE with the pics to show others.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
At least when you look up in GOOGLE search, my car has 7 pictures posted for nice ride. You can , and might ban me from this site..who cares..At least my ride will always be up WORLD WIDE with the pics to show others.
Anybody who posts their car's pics on this forum (or any forum) comes up on Google. It's the forum software, not your car.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I counted 10 for my car on the first page, all google does is look for photos linked to other pages or websites. Anyone who has photos on here can be found and linked on google images to the impalaforums.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
to clarify I work at a major search engine company. its not any forums or programs, the workers from that company go on sites and choose what to upload to the server.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You guys DONMATEO (Admin), RYD SLO (Admin), and BUD54 also (Admin), How did you guys win IMP Of The Month? Did you Manipulate your guy's vote too? I see that 3 of you are Admins and makes me wonder how you 3 won. Little all entered because you Gents made this forum. I did Vote for Arizona 7735 because I feel HIS CAR is clearly the best looking car. If I wanted to see a Plain Jane Car that has only a bug difflector, new tires and rims or a new tail lights or head lights. If I wanted to see a car that looks like your guy's car I would just go to the nearest mall or to the chevy car lot!

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
it was brought to my attention. that the administrators took someone off of ioty do to some " irregularities " I want to set the facts straight that Arizona is a driver, he asked me to vote for him on this site. I also asked my friends to vote for him. its sad to say im a chevy lover hoping to do more on this site. but after seeing the admins acting this way. I feel that I do not want any part of this site. that sad
to clarify I work at a major search engine company. its not any forums or programs, the workers from that company go on sites and choose what to upload to the server.
You guys DONMATEO (Admin), RYD SLO (Admin), and BUD54 also (Admin), How did you guys win IMP Of The Month? Did you Manipulate your guy's vote too? I see that 3 of you are Admins and makes me wonder how you 3 won. Little all entered because you Gents made this forum. I did Vote for Arizona 7735 because I feel HIS CAR is clearly the best looking car. If I wanted to see a Plain Jane Car that has only a bug difflector, new tires and rims or a new tail lights or head lights. If I wanted to see a car that looks like your guy's car I would just go to the nearest mall or to the chevy car lot!
Case in point. All your own accounts. Crazy you spend all this time and effort for something so silly. Pitiful.

·
Super Moderator
12,438 Posts
Seems like we may need to put restrictions on accounts that can vote - like they must have xx number of posts and/or have been around for xx months before they are eligible to vote - or something along those lines... Would avoid people creating false accounts just to vote for themselves (if that's what really happened). Just an idea...

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
um.... NO bro... im not the others. I sticking up for my own self and what I was told and see what's going. there is still some good people in this world that still does the honorable thing for sticking up for people when someone else is in the wrong. in some ways all I was trying to do is state some missing facts. but if im in the wrong ok im wrong I will admit it and do what's right and take my lickings. BUT you are right but one subject that it is pitiful of what ALL party's involved "admins & members" are " acting, doing ect..." about this situation.

·
Super Moderator
1,591 Posts
Surely working for a Search Engine company.. You know the concept of IP logging.. Since I'm also in the technology indrusty I can speak the lingo.. Surely you know the concept of IP leasing, Dynamic IPs, Static IPs and IP conflicts.. Let me explain.. When an ISP assigns an IP generally it's dynamic meaning it can change randomly however, no one person can have the same IP that is called an IP conflict.. Furthermore when ISPs dynamically assign IPs they generally own a range which consists of everything past the first octet.. Example "192.*.*.*" Therefore, in order for you to share the same IP as your random backers that would be a 1 in 100,000,000 chance it'd be assigned to these random supporters.. and since there are 4 vocally backing you in this thread including yourself with the same IP address, that is a 1 in 400,000,000 chance of being randomly assigned this particular IP you all share.. That is more than the population of the United States and since qwest does not own that global market share, it is improbable that these spoof accounts come from anyone but you Arizona.

Reactions: kevin and Dave_N

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Little word of advice for Arizona: Make sure that when you post with your fake accounts, you at least type a little differently, because we can all tell it's still you because of the way you're wording your sentences and misusing capital letters to emphasize your points.

However, let's get serious and answer some false claims and questions, bro.

1) You said I am a creator of the site, as well as donmateo and RYD SLO. We are, in fact, not creators of the site. I can speak for RYD SLO and myself that we were made moderators because of our integrity and respect for the forum and the people on it, something which you have proven to lack, in both words and actions.

2) You and your other accounts have claimed that we, as staff members, are manipulating the votes to win because, apparently, you can read minds and can tell we know our rides are "so inferior to yours" :lol: Ego check: You need to show a level of humility for your car once in a while. Having some humility for yourself will get you a lot further than having a big ego and acting like you're better than everyone else. Furthermore, the administrators and I do not cheat for wins. In fact, it seems MOST of the time we DON'T win. Hell, I entered the IOTM about 9 or 10 times in the last two years before I finally won it. We play fair and square for a fun community contest, not manipulate votes simply because we want to feel superior.

3) You really have the audacity to bring KG2014 in on this? He's a good guy and a regular on this forum whom we all respect, and you should know he has a nice car, it's no wonder he's doing so well.

4) Getting down to the root of all this, let's be clear with you, Arizona. We have indisputable evidence, based on IP addresses and your posts, that you have not only been creating fake accounts to manipulate the Impala of the Year contest, but you also, in the same way, manipulated the August 2015 Impala of the Month contest. I had suspicion of you back then, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now I can see what you're doing, and that's why the staff members and I have elected to strip you of your August 2015 IOTM, and award it to ImpalaGod. I would have finished 2nd to you that month, but I ended up winning in October, so we are awarding it to the 3rd place finisher that month, who, again, is ImpalaGod.

5) Let me give you a short lesson in morals and life. It is never right to cheat. You should know that. Your father, mother, close relative, teacher, or SOMEBODY along the road has taught you that. Cheating is never the answer, and even if you get away with it in some way, everyone is going to know or find out somehow. It will happen, and unfortunately for you, it has happened. Cheating is also never fun, and is never rewarding, even if you think it is. There are few things in life better than knowing you participated or even won something fair and square. It gives you a sense of integrity and thanks, rather than a false sense of accomplishment and an ego to boot, like you've gotten from cheating.

6) My last point, probably the most important. Give it up. We know beyond a reasonable doubt what's happening here, we know you've boosted your votes to win. Admit it like a man, and quit using your fake accounts to vouch for you, because, honestly, it's laughable. Quit talking trash about other people's cars and come to terms that yours isn't the best in history to hit the streets. Man up, quit messing around, and admit what's going on here.

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I think it's funny how I must have cheated to get my IOTM win. Fact of the matter is, when I won IOTM, there were only 2 other entries. I have entered over a dozen times since then and haven't even gotten close. In my mind, I still haven't really won, because there wasn't very many entries when I won it..

·
Super Moderator
10,949 Posts
Question for you Arizona

Other than all the people that are apparently in your room with you right now, why have no "regular, legitimate" members of the forum spoken up ?

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I couldn't agree with any of you guys more. Thanks for sticking up for me Bud54, seems like we have a large dose of immature here. It's just a friendly competition and he needs to get over it. When I went to bed last night I was thinking of there was a way to track accounts via IP address, because as I am going to college for stuff like that, I know, that IP addresses is like DNA it's damn near impossible to have a match or conflict. I also find it funny that he believed that the Mods were cheating, not like you can keep adding votes by being a mod. I also agree that if your going to use one of your "other" accounts at least make it so it's not obviously you just by how you spell/type. I would like to say thank you for how this was handled and I will be leaving this alone. Happy Holidays everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
This one got me. Sign me up for this company boys. I wanna get paid to find pictures and upload them! :giggle:

Good looking Imps all around, hard to choose just one.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
:wink:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.