Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Once I decide where the heck I want to put mine, I will finally order them :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Got mine in the mail yesterday, just opened them today and they look awesome! Hopefully I have time to put them on tomorrow. !

That is great news! I am so glad that you like them! I know Kevin loves his!
Be sure you post pictures so we can see where you installed them!!!!

They are really easy to install. They come right off the backing paper with no problem what so ever! Just line it up even ~ that is the hardest part!!! :beer:

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Actually, I *think* that you can also just buy the decals without actually winning. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here!

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
I suppose you could, but I would hope Rene' wouldn't allow it!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Actually, I *think* that you can also just buy the decals without actually winning. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here![/QUOTE

No...sorry....only for winners unless I am told otherwise by the big bosses. These have a special meaning to our winners....at least it does to me.

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Under the same posting...private for sale. ...can help more when I get to a pc and not on my phone :)
Here's the link to the forum decals :eek:k3:

http://www.impalaforums.com/private-for-sale-classifieds/338728-implalaforums-com-decals-for-sale.html

And yes, they do have a special meaning :clap: I'm waiting on my second IOTM before I get these :hope: my first win only had 3 entries, so I'd like to win a more competitive month, plus my car has changed a LOT since then :eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Sorry for the mis-information! I just saw a few posts back where @silkyg purchased the IOTM stickers and assumed they could just be purchased. I should have known that even when you win, that you still have to pay for the sticker!! Wasn't thinking. :) Again, my apologies!

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
How is the chrome decal? Is it like actual chorme looking, or does it look like a brushed chrome? I want to get 3 of these in chrome, but it would look gaff with the white ImpalaForums.com decals in white... And I would probably cut the "IOTM" part off, leaving just the smaller text under it. This way, I can place it right under my ImpalaForums.com decals on the 3rd windows, and on the top center of the back window.

If someone can give me a better idea of how the chrome ones actually look, I may consider them. Otherwise, I'm looking at 3 of these in white. I gotta see if someone can remake me the ImpalaForums.com ones in chrome for me to better match everything else on the car...

But Rene, I'll be in touch with you in a few weeks for these. I gotta get Papa SSmirf ready to go in the shop for a $2200 suspension job first.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
How is the chrome decal? Is it like actual chorme looking, or does it look like a brushed chrome? I want to get 3 of these in chrome, but it would look gaff with the white ImpalaForums.com decals in white... And I would probably cut the "IOTM" part off, leaving just the smaller text under it. This way, I can place it right under my ImpalaForums.com decals on the 3rd windows, and on the top center of the back window.

If someone can give me a better idea of how the chrome ones actually look, I may consider them. Otherwise, I'm looking at 3 of these in white. I gotta see if someone can remake me the ImpalaForums.com ones in chrome for me to better match everything else on the car...

But Rene, I'll be in touch with you in a few weeks for these. I gotta get Papa SSmirf ready to go in the shop for a $2200 suspension job first.
I never saw the actual decal it self because i didnt want to remove the paper. As far as I know asilkyg30 is happy with it. I dont know that he has ever posted pictures though :hope::hope:

But in any case, just let me know... :beer::eek:k3:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts