Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys can probably spell these terms in your sleep, so please help. Thanks in advance. I want to be able to spell these terms properly in an email with a colleague, and not come off as an idiot. I'm going to write the unknown terms how they sound:

note. this is about a '68 Impala

It had a 327 smallblock, an "ida-bake holly," 850 "duel-fee", it had tubular headers, glass packs, "chrome the key-nit-dur-val"

·
Registered
288 Posts
You guys can probably spell these terms in your sleep, so please help. Thanks in advance. I want to be able to spell these terms properly in an email with a colleague, and not come off as an idiot. I'm going to write the unknown terms how they sound:

note. this is about a '68 Impala

It had a 327 smallblock, an "ida-bake holly," 850 "duel-fee", it had tubular headers, glass packs, "chrome the key-nit-dur-val"
I'm willing to bet the house your colleague will appreciate your efforts to get the terminology and spelling correct but that really does not make any sense. Definitely don't send that!

I think the " 850 duel-fee" should probably be dual feed, the 850 referring to the cfm of the carb, which is likely too much for a 327 BTW. The last part I'm clueless on, though maybe the last three syllables are interval?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it:

It had a 327 small-block, an Edelbrock Holley 850 dual feed, tubular headers, glass packs, chromed the kanuter valve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts