Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I wanted to share with everyone, the Impala font that you see on the NASCAR circuit. I created it myself, copied of a photo from an Impala driven by Dale Jr. If interested, I can create vinyl in a variety of colors for windows or whatever your interest is. For some reason, I can't post the image:confused:, but I can e-mail to you upon request.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Could you send me a copy of the PDF also please. I am thinking of putting it on the trunk and/or fenders.

·
Registered
35 Posts
can you send it to me please, i am think about putting it on my hood

C

·
0 Posts
NASCAR IMPALA SS font

I have been looking everywhere for the IMPALA SS front. I am really into the PS3 Nascar 98 game and have designed my own car. It is now complete except for the IMPALA SS logo on the front bumper. If you could e-mail me a copy of it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. You can send it to '[email protected]'. Thanks again.

I wanted to share with everyone, the Impala font that you see on the NASCAR circuit. I created it myself, copied of a photo from an Impala driven by Dale Jr. If interested, I can create vinyl in a variety of colors for windows or whatever your interest is. For some reason, I can't post the image:confused:, but I can e-mail to you upon request.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi All,

I wanted to share with everyone, the Impala font that you see on the NASCAR circuit. I created it myself, copied of a photo from an Impala driven by Dale Jr. If interested, I can create vinyl in a variety of colors for windows or whatever your interest is. For some reason, I can't post the image:confused:, but I can e-mail to you upon request.:rolleyes:
if you don't mind to send it one more time...thanks

[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts