1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevrolet Impala and Monte Carlo Owners
5th Annual Monte’s @ MIS
Saturday April 12 2008
New this year . We are extending an invitation to all Impala owners to join us for this show and track time.
The Monte’s @ MIS car show is held at Michigan International Speedway. The show date is April 12 2008.This is a rain or shine event. You will be guaranteed one qualifying run (2 and ¾ laps) around the track with your paid registration. Friday evening there will be a scavenger hunt for anyone interested in participating. New this year is the option to purchase additional laps. The speed limit is set by MIS officials. With your paid registration you also get along with your track time a car show, lunch, and awards. If you would like to participate or just want more info on this thrilling event email me at
[email protected]
Registration (Jan 1st – Apr 1st)$75.00 per car Extra Runs on track (max 4)$25.00 each
Price includes up to 4 Adults per car any over 4 is an additional $5.00 each
If you are interested in attending please send your registration form and a cheque in US funds addressed to:
Mike Breeden 5702 Angola Rd.#114 Toledo, OH 43615
There are rooms at each of the following hotels. Holiday Inn Express,Super 8 Please let the Hotel know that you are with the Monte Carlo group. Both hotels are located in Adrian, Michigan. Thanks Mike Breeden

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Due to the severe lack of registrations up to this point the 5th Annual Monte's at MIS has been cancelled! MIS gave me an extra 30 days to get in the non-refundable $1000.00 deposit on the track. That would have been all the money that I had for the show. And I would have still owed $3000.00 to complete the transaction. Looking at the numbers I was left with no choice but to cancel the show. This is deeply disappointing to me personally. I put allot (as do others) into this show not just the weekend of the show but year round finding spongers and finding stuff and info to better the show. For the few that have already registered you will receive a refund check within the next 30 days for the full amount you paid. Mike Breeden

·
Registered
140 Posts
Keep me posted on this, I'd be interested...next year I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts