Impala Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Looks good! I personally like the c-pillar emblems in black on these cars. Looks too plain to me without them. I second the dip for the wheels too :eek:k3:
lol i will never be using a can of plastidip again in my life. Paint or powdercoat

·
Registered
774 Posts
I really want my next Impala to be white!:eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Fair enough. I know exactly where you're coming from. The only things left dipped on my car are the c-pillar emblems and the trim (which is looking pretty worse for wear. I will be painting it some time this summer). I actually do have a set of c-pillar emblems that are painted black sitting here on my desk at work. The only reason they haven't gone on yet is because the factory window trim is a matte black, so the matte finish of the dip on the emblems matches it better. But I need to re-dip the emblems at some point, so maybe I'll just go ahead and put the painted ones on instead.

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
I had that too. Mine fell off though as I only used a few dabs of super glue, and never got around to putting it back on. Definitely one of my favorite interior mods though.

But yours is on backwards (i.e., you used the wrong side emblem!)

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
My ashtray is open all the time so that mod would be pointless for me :yikes:

Just out of curiosity does your key work on the trunk lock?

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
My 03 has that, I really liked it on there.
Factory? Or did you add it there? Not much thought went into mine so I promise I wasn't trying to steal any ideas (personal pet peeve of mine)

But yours is on backwards (i.e., you used the wrong side emblem!)
HA! I didn't notice that. The other one is on my tool box so I'm not gonna mess with it now. But nice catch :beer:

I like that a lot
Thanks man :eek:k3:

Just out of curiosity does your key work on the trunk lock?
No idea, never used it :lol:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I vote SS spoiler

61 - 73 of 73 Posts