Impala Forums banner

1201 - 1210 of 1210 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I don't know how regional it is, I'm less than 200mi south of you and see a little of everything modded around here. Some people will just do it with whatever they happen to have, you wouldn't believe some of the crap I see. Seems like money that could have been better spent, but to each their own...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Different strokes for different folks :eek:k3: I just don't wanna walk out of the grocery store and look like a jackass attempting to get in another identical vehicle I reckon :giggle:
I actually had a honda once and was leaving a store, got in the wrong one, and drove it away, that's right, DROVE IT AWAY! Key worked perfect in both cars! Made it 5 minutes away before I realized it, went back, parked it, found my car and left!

Then once, I was at the shop and was handed the keys to a "Green Jetta", and was told to put a clutch in it. So I went out, found the only green Jetta I saw, and put a clutch in it. Except it was the wrong car, and the key also worked perfect in both cars...

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Seems Bossk made some changes on his photobucket, so they are gone...

NFA, that is hilarious, glad that hasn't happened to me! I did have a blue 98 subaru outback though, walking out into a parking lot was a nightmare, there were about 10 just like it at any given moment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
In my personal opinion, there hasn't been an Impala made in 12 years. The 7th/8th gen cars are jokes to me. Too bland, too boring, too rental car, idk.

I really have no idea where they got the new designs from. The Impala is supposed to be something that catches eyes and respect even when stock. Since the 90's, they haven't had that at all. The Lumina-pala needs to go.

Look at the 50th Anniversary Edition. V6?! 23X HP?! NOT SS?!:mad:
I was really looking forward to getting one to have for the history value, but I'm gonna just call it the 47th Edition since they went on the hiatus and wait til 2011 when they hopefully find some way to release the RWD car so it can be a TRUE 50th Edition

WHOS WITH ME?!?!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I kinda disagree the 2015-2020 premier are really nice yet they never made it real wheel drive so I agree with u there. GM should have made a sport package 700 Hp and body kit and all yet nooooo they want to completely eliminate it which was dumm. Make it electric ⚡

1201 - 1210 of 1210 Posts