Impala Forums banner

1201 - 1208 of 1208 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I don't know how regional it is, I'm less than 200mi south of you and see a little of everything modded around here. Some people will just do it with whatever they happen to have, you wouldn't believe some of the crap I see. Seems like money that could have been better spent, but to each their own...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Different strokes for different folks :eek:k3: I just don't wanna walk out of the grocery store and look like a jackass attempting to get in another identical vehicle I reckon :giggle:
I actually had a honda once and was leaving a store, got in the wrong one, and drove it away, that's right, DROVE IT AWAY! Key worked perfect in both cars! Made it 5 minutes away before I realized it, went back, parked it, found my car and left!

Then once, I was at the shop and was handed the keys to a "Green Jetta", and was told to put a clutch in it. So I went out, found the only green Jetta I saw, and put a clutch in it. Except it was the wrong car, and the key also worked perfect in both cars...

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Seems Bossk made some changes on his photobucket, so they are gone...

NFA, that is hilarious, glad that hasn't happened to me! I did have a blue 98 subaru outback though, walking out into a parking lot was a nightmare, there were about 10 just like it at any given moment.

1201 - 1208 of 1208 Posts