Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm replacing the control arms on my 2007 impala. However, the fit your car part on ebay said that control arms for a 2004 Buick regal would fit my impala. The parts already shipped, so it is too late to ship them back. I compared the correct part with the part I ordered, and they look like the same exact thing. Will they be compatible then?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
So I'm replacing the control arms on my 2007 impala. However, the fit your car part on ebay said that control arms for a 2004 Buick regal would fit my impala. The parts already shipped, so it is too late to ship them back. I compared the correct part with the part I ordered, and they look like the same exact thing. Will they be compatible then?
So your ordered control arms for the 2004 Regal? What brand and part numbers did you order?

Doug

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looks like it fits 97-04 regal, and many other vehicles as well.

My way to check vehicle part compatibility is typically through rockauto.com
Find the part for your specific car, and then in the title for the part, like MOOG RK620675, the part number (RK620675) is a link that you can click. It will then show you all other cars and years that are compatible with that part.

It is a very helpful tool from that website, and I haven't found it to be wrong ever (assuming you find the appropriate part for your car in the first place).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks like it fits 97-04 regal, and many other vehicles as well.

My way to check vehicle part compatibility is typically through rockauto.com
Find the part for your specific car, and then in the title for the part, like MOOG RK620675, the part number (RK620675) is a link that you can click. It will then show you all other cars and years that are compatible with that part.

It is a very helpful tool from that website, and I haven't found it to be wrong ever (assuming you find the appropriate part for your car in the first place).
Yes, I just did that. But instead I found the part number for the control for the other vehicle and put that in and that one said it was compatible, so we should be good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts