Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was woundering if anyone knows where i can find impala aluminum rims or knock offs for my 05 impala im looking for the 5 star ones which are not pitted or scratched.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Theres a few sets on ebay, other than that maybe check craigs list.

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
Haven't look at the w-body stuff but the b-body stuff was surprisingly cheap new from GM if you had a good source and ordered the kit that was all 4. People who did not bother to RESEARCH were paying more for knockoffs than new ones cost.:tard:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Haven't look at the w-body stuff but the b-body stuff was surprisingly cheap new from GM if you had a good source and ordered the kit that was all 4. People who did not bother to RESEARCH were paying more for knockoffs than new ones cost.:tard:
On the newer wheels it is cheaper to go knock offs because GM has gotten ridiculous on there wheel prices. I was looking at putting the new W-Body
18" SS wheels on my car and at my price (work at stealership) it would cost me about 1700 w/o tires.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i know a guy that has an 04 indy that might be selling the 17" chrome wheels just like mine for around 500 bucks with tires on NAIOA.

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
Wow that sucks. The b-body Impala rims were $191 LIST so they could be had MUCH cheaper, saw them as cheap as $135 each complete with caps stems and lugs.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
craigslist wins again in my oppinion ive seen the b body stock chrome rims for under 400 w/ tires:eek::biggrin: now that a damn steal but im sure u can find the ones your looking for 4 around the same i know i wouldnt pay more than that when i can get 22's for $600 w tires:eek::biggrin:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
i know a guy that has an 04 indy that might be selling the 17" chrome wheels just like mine for around 500 bucks on NAIOA.
IF he ever decides to part it... now hes talking about parting a gpgtp first....
we'll see

as for the diamond cuts, I'll keep an eye out, I know LKQ had a few sets for about $125/rim....

·
Registered
358 Posts
IF he ever decides to part it... now hes talking about parting a gpgtp first....
we'll see
lol ya i know! he also has a thread for GI in a 200? monte with cartuning turbo part out!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good news !

well i got a set of 5 star impala rims for my car, I found em online a guy bought a set for his wifes impala an well she had a accident, so he sold the rims cuz the car was not fixable, the rims were still in the box not even opened so i got em for 400 bux. Gm is selling the set for 900 bux. so its a good buy for me

·
Registered
416 Posts
well i got a set of 5 star impala rims for my car, I found em online a guy bought a set for his wifes impala an well she had a accident, so he sold the rims cuz the car was not fixable, the rims were still in the box not even opened so i got em for 400 bux. Gm is selling the set for 900 bux. so its a good buy for me[/QUOTE

Congrats on the deal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts