Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I am from Sweden and I have a question.
My brother in law died last week (only 43 years old). He has always loved Impala 63:s and the one he had was his dream machine. He had not time to finish the restauration. In Sweden we always put an ad in the paper when someone has died.. His son and the rest of his relatives thought that a black & white picture of an Impala 63 would be a way of showing our respect for him. I have looked everywhere I think, but I have a hard time finding pictures of this kind. Can you give me some hints where to look?
Best regards from Lars Hjelm, Sweden

·
Banned
3,667 Posts

www.photobucket.com in the search area type in 63 impala and you will have many images of the 63 impala. If you have photo software you can make anyone of them into black and white. The photo I chose is a really beautiful example of a 63 impala and would look very nice in black and white.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black & white pic

Thank you guys. I really appreciate your quick answers. The pic has to be small and placed over the text so maybe I am looking for a more simple pic like a logotype or something.. Sorry, not a good explanation from me...
As you say, I can take a part of a picture and translate it to Black and white...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts