Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car leaks coolant on the front driver side, but only after I've driven it on the highway for about 30 minutes.

Can't identify location of leak on engine or radiator, has anyone had this problem and fixed it?

·
Banned
667 Posts
My car leaks coolant on the front driver side, but only after I've driven it on the highway for about 30 minutes.

Can't identify location of leak on engine or radiator, has anyone had this problem and fixed it?
have you checked the hoses? sure it expands a little when it heats up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys, for the ideas , The hoses seem to be fine, but the dye idea is somthing I haven't thought of. Thank you guys again for your help.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Glad to see the forum members assisting you, Breakdown! While I don't have much to provide in the way of DIY advice, I am always available for further assistance if you would like to involve the dealership. (I can check for recalls and contact your dealer on your behalf!)

Best,

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Good luck! Keep us posted.:eek:k3:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you katie, I actually brought my car to the dealership and they ran my vin , and they told me that all recall work has been done to it. I appreciate your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts