Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlo SS. Which is better? By better I mean which one is faster and has the better gadgets. I also used to own a Nissan Maxima but want an alternative. For my price range these three cars are the best suited. Any other suggestions?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are all about the same. The Grand Prix will depreciate the most. Ideally, wait for the 6.0 G8 to come out. Thats going to be a much better car than any of those, I know, I have already driven one at a Pontiac Ride and Drive. They start right at $30,000.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all of those are garbage

men

get a skyline

smoke all of those

^^

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I personally think that the Impala is the sexier of the bunch. however it does weigh a little more. I would have to say that if you have a little more than 30K in your budget and some time, then wait for the G8 , w/ 362 HP / 392 tq an aprox 0 - 60 in 5.3 sec and qtr mile ib an expected 14.1, it's sure to please the driver. It would also be safe to say that there are going to be some decent upgrades since it is supposed to use the same engine as the NEW Camaro. ( drool ) . I personally opted for the Impala, I love it but there are minimal upgrades available. Other than that, It's an awesome car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts