Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings gentlemen.

Formal intro here for the sake of being compliant out of appreciation.

I'm John - I live in MI - I have a 94 9C1 as a daily and a 65 Biscayne Wagon as the occasional summertime family cruiser.

The 94 is my current daily - nothing special yet. Should have on SS springs and C5 wheels fairly soon. At that point, it'll still be a nothing special 9c1 with SS springs and C5 wheels.

The 65 is in the middle of a complete mechanical makeover. Originally a 283, PG, drum brakes car - It's currently getting a zero miles fairly warmed over 350, 4 speed on the floor, 4 wheel disc brakes, posi rear and upgraded sway bars.

So there. It's official. You've now heard of me, but I'm still not a big deal.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I've heard that he has people tell him, "Dude you look like Bewber .... only skinnier!" quite a bit.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Welcome Bewber (John) to the Community. I believe most of us are just ordinary people whom have one common interest that we share that is our love of the B-Body's and W-Body's cars.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you sir. I'm new to this site, but have lurked and posted on the ISSF off and on for a couple years. I know many of the other new guys from over there - but it dawned on me that this site had a whole bunch of its own regulars that I've not yet had the pleasure to meet.

I'm a pretty big fan/enthusiast for almost all year B-bodies.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Don't trust this guy. I here that he sleeps standing up and has no reflection, worst of all he is in a Rick Astley tribute band.

~HJ

·
Registered
140 Posts
You mean the recipient of a vicious soldering iron stabbing, perpetrated by Christopher Walken?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome Bewbler

·
Registered
71 Posts
bewbies! i like bewbs...big bewbs, small bewbs..big bewbs, perky bewbs, not so much saggy bewbs, puffy bewbs point bewbs! man i wanna see some bewbs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts