Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been gone for awhile because I ran my impala into afew trees and a fence a week after I got IOTM. I have been too ashamed and depressed to post anything about it but fuck it.

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Whoa! :gaah:

Have you repaired it yet? Doesn't look too bad from that pic... :hope:
You shouldn't be "ashamed" (unless you were drunk) that you wrecked it...
Almost noone "plans" to wreck their ride when they leave their houses... :wink:

Well, welcome back! :beer:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa! :gaah:

Have you repaired it yet? Doesn't look too bad from that pic... :hope:
You shouldn't be "ashamed" (unless you were drunk) that you wrecked it...
Almost noone "plans" to wreck their ride when they leave their houses... :wink:

Well, welcome back! :beer:
Yeah, she drives again but I havn't fixed the body damage yet. LOL and being drunk would be a much better reason for wrecking it than the one I have. I was just being a dumbass and my floor mat got hung on the gas pedal and i freaked out didnt even think about throwing it in neutral.

·
Registered
432 Posts
:gaah: BAN ALL FLOORMATS!

Reactions: kingnutin

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
:gaah: BAN ALL FLOORMATS!
Get obama on that right away!!!!:giggle:

Dude, sorry to hear about your ride! :bang: At least you are OK, and the car is not totalled! :eek:ccasion14: Post some pics of the it when you feel you can. :eek:k3:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Sorry about that, we all have been there. At least you admit what happened instead of trying to make excuses or blame somebody else. I had my own dumba** moment last weekend when I clipped the back of my car with the garage door because I did not pull in far enough - even though I have a commercial grade concrete parking lot curb in my garage to tell me EXACTLY how far up to pull......

Glad to see you back here.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
I though you had an Impala not a toyota,
that does suck

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
We all do stupid crap sometimes, the point is you walked away and were able to learn. And it's a bonus that the car is mostly ok!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Good to know your ok! I also wrecked mine a few days ago. Welcome back!

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the support guys, I'll post more pictures tomorrow.
It was about 2,000 to get her running again I snapped a tie rod, broke the steering rack, completely destroyed the rim, my fog light housing is gone, i guess the impact broke both ballasts for my hids on both sides, put a hole in my radiator, and 2 weeks after that was all fixed my I had to replace my MAF, then the steering rack they put in failed and had to get it replaced (that was under warrenty). It has a huge headache, Also all i had was liability insurance so all that came out of pocket lol. Oh and my sister wrecked her Infinity fx45 on the way to pay the wrecker to tow my car so I felt like complete shit.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Sorry to hear about your sister. DAMN that sucks...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts