Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96' Caprice Classic/ Impala SS... it's the same thing as an SS with the SS kit and all.... i have a 350 LT1, police interceptor, new paint (all the flake in it...NEW and u can see ur reflection in my paint!) i will never own anything but a Chevy or a big body CHEVY! i also have an 87' box chevy brogham edition..working on restoring it! so, if anyone wants to talk to a female that knows her big body chevy thangs..get at me!

LuvDisChevyThang!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Well My Dear, Saying that you have the "police interceptor" kind of give's your knowledge level away.....since there is no such thing.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Moved to proper forum. Hello and welcome to the community.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well My Dear, Saying that you have the "police interceptor" kind of give's your knowledge level away.....since there is no such thing.
I was thinking the same thing. Wernt the P-71 Crown VIc badged as Police Interceptor?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
is there no such thing as a police interceptor in a b body but i know that the police interceptor is no myth , but my question is that i have seen a 9c1 caprice badged police interceptor yea this might be aftermrket badging but it looks stock and the guy i talked to did not put it on himself

as for the ladie owning a b body , i wish i knew a girl in the state of colorado that knew anything about b bodys let alone have there own and drive it !!!!! my hearts taken lol..... o well guess my girlfriends in for alot of b body learning lol ;)!!!!!:biggrin:
welcome to tha forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts