Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Take the Impala lettering off the trunk. Add a strip and a plate frame.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I thank it looks great as is man.:beer:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Looks great as is!

If you're looking to change things, I'd say start off with plasti dipping the grille surrounds (looks like yours are still chrome) and removing the "impala" from the trunk lid.

You could also remove the chevy badge and SS badge, and then re-attach the SS badge where the chevy badge went. I believe WallyLo did that on his car. You can also plasti dip your wheels. That would complete the stormtrooper look :eek:k3:

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Why paint/plasti dip the trunk pillar/lip? It would look better color match and the Impala letter removed. Also I think it would look better if remove the bow tie and put the SS badge where the bow tie would be, and maybe plasti dip your wheels white?!

Something like this:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
I believe the ss came with a body colored strip, so if he used plasti dip he could just peel it off. I agree that body color would look better. Also yes on the c pillar emblem dip. And that's what I was talking about with the ss badge lol thanks for making a pic of it

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I like the black strip. breaks up all the white and gives it some lines to look at. but I would do the emblems by the back windows in black... I would like a white car to play with but I love my red to much. I think your car looks pretty good so far, the silver rims do need something to match it all up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts