Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...itWorth it? I heard these cars are good with high mileage? true?

Should i go on with the purchase?

the car is actually $1,300 but the shipping will make the total 2,000.

Please let me know.
EDIT:

What if i check the VIN and backround check the car? That wouldnt make no difference?

My brother is a mechanic and said these cars are not too hard to fix and the parts of also not that expensive either.

Im about ready to order but im having second doubts. I really want the car.

The seller told me repeadly that there is no mechanical problems, no leaks and transmission is good but then again why would they say the opposite.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is good advice, NEVER buy a CAR off ebay, or one that youve never seen, before you buy a car, always have your mechanic check it out himself, unless you know how. it may cost a little, but it is much better to be safe then sorry, as far as the price is concerned that is a good deal, and a car like that could easily have 50k+ more miles if treated good

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is good advice, NEVER buy a CAR off ebay, or one that youve never seen, before you buy a car, always have your mechanic check it out himself, unless you know how. it may cost a little, but it is much better to be safe then sorry, as far as the price is concerned that is a good deal, and a car like that could easily have 50k+ more miles if treated good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts