Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a chevy man. I own a lot of them but my favorites are my 92 9c1 that I gave to my son and he still drives it and my 92 Caprice. I have upgraded to big sway bars, Ebach springs, cold air intake, fan delete, headers with Thrush glasspacks ,cat delete, satin black paint, It will have chrome outer, powder coated inner ralley wheels, 8 on the front and 10 on the back. I am looking for bonni seats and will go the clone like grill and rear window inserts. Help me find the seats...anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
gp to craigslist.com and find your city and state im sure someone is parting one out within a few hours drive ...
u will find everything and anything u need on craigslist i have :biggrin::eek:

·
Registered
624 Posts
welcome also nice lookin 9c1, sorry to here you got the mod-bug..theres no cure when it comes to these things, heres a pic of my 92 9c1,picked up some 94 gray roadmaster seats for her even with 368k on the clock the org seats arent bad,wife wanted something different, need to put in a new rug that is kinda beat ,glad to hear your son is into these to

here a pic of the 94 r/m seat i got im my 91, just a option in case u cant find bonnies

1 - 3 of 3 Posts