Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any recomendations for great tires for my Impala 07 I want them to be high performance and give a smooth ride.
thanks,

·
Registered
483 Posts
Does anyone have any recomendations for great tires for my Impala 07 I want them to be high performance and give a smooth ride.
thanks,
check out www.tirerack.com. I have bought about 5 sets from them over the years. They have all the major brands great prices. Sure you have to pay shipping, but get a quote and take it to a tire place and they will match it. I bought my Bridgestones for my 96 Impala from them in 2002 and they are still like new, granted they only have about 8000 miles on them. If yoiu are look for brand names, all the major manufactures are good. I usually buy Bridgestones and BF Goodrich or Kuhmo. I dont like Michelin because of their higher price, but thier tires are excellent. I havent had good luck with Goodyear car tires.Stay away from Hankook and Sumitomo as they are substandard. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Toyo Proxes 4 are the best handling and riding tire I've ever had. They're mostly low profile sizes though so that may not help you with stock wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts